Tuesday, July 28

Dollys Mixtures Body Sprays; New scents, New Products!


Dollys mixtures shower gels from asda. New products, body sprays in candy floss and fruit salad and bubblegum, rhubarb and custard and pina colada in the background.
I write to you today about Dollys Mixtures bubble bath/shower gels (read more) in a state of high excitement!! Not only do we have new flavours but also brand new products, the best kind of products, exactly what I was hoping for!!! I am a very happy bunny.

Despite being completely out of my way, I often pop to Asda hoping for some reduced price Dollys Mixtures and cheap Chai tea bags. But today, imagine my joy when not only were those colourful, pretty little bottles half price, but there were 3 new flavours to try and some shiny, new, beautiful body sprays!

(and if you like sweet smelling perfumes click here to see my post about the library of fragrance and their delicious Vanilla Ice-Cream scent!)

Imagine soaking in a mountain of delicious, sweet, fruity Pina Colada bubbles and then spraying yourself with the fragrance and smelling like that all day. It's exactly what I've been wanting and wishing for ever since I took my first sugary bubble bath all that time ago.

Dollys mixtures shower gel range body sprays in asda. In scents candy floss (cotton candy), pina colada, fruit salad and peach melba. Fruity and sweet scented perfume and inexpensive. Drugstore bargains.

The body sprays come in Pina Colada, Candy Floss and, new flavours, Peach Melba and Fruit Salad. I, of course, tested each one. Initially, I was disappointed with Candy Floss as it was the one I most wanted but was too too subtle...at first...in contrast to every other fragrance out there, it became stronger and more potent throughout the day! It smells exactly like the shower gel which smells exactly like candy floss - I can almost taste that faint, burnt sugar scent in the background.

Dollys mixtures shower gels and body sprays in fruit salad and candy floss (cotton candy) flavours. Colourful, fruity, sweet, yummy flavours for bath time. With cute vintage packaging.
All the scents smell just like their bubbly shower gel counterparts and carry a nice intensity - Peach Melba is the strongest - and most mouth watering! Of course, for £1 you'll need to reapply throughout the day and bear in mind that these are body sprays not perfumes, but they are quite delicious. Coming home with me are Fruit Salad and Candy Floss.

Dollys mixtures body sprays in candy floss (cotton candy) and fruit salad. Sweet, colourful and fruity perfume with vintage packaging.

Other new products included lip glosses, but when it comes to my lips, I'm strictly a Palmers Cocoa Butter Girl so left them where they were, but I'm sure they smell just as delicious as the rest of the range if you're a lip gloss fan - and of course the packaging is adorable - kudos to the marketing team!

Dolys mixtures body spray and shower gel in candy floss (cotton candy) flavour. Sweet, sugary and delicious. With Rhubarb and custard, pina colada and bubblegum in the background

I am, however, very worried that my favourite scent in the bubble bath/shower gels seems to have disappeared from the shelves - Bucks Fizz; by far my fave. . . .I'm really hoping Asda haven't let me down and discontinued it, fingers crossed!

Have you tried any Dollys Mixtures? Which are your favourites?

Ciao for now
Bobbyanne
xxxx

P.S. I smell so delicious right now. . . . . ;)

10 comments:

  1. These sound amazing, and also made me hungry ;) I'm a new beauty blogger too! I'm stoppng in from Your Whims Wednesday. Following you now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Shannon! Come back again some time :) I know exactly what you mean, when I bought the Rhubarb and Custard shower gel, I had to go and buy a bag of the actual sweets to as it gave me such a craving!!
      Bobbyanne
      xxxx:)

      Delete
  2. They sound delicious hehe, i might have to pick try these if i can find them especially the candy cane shower gel, great post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you're in the UK they're stocked in Asda and asda alone as far as I know - not sure about the US - but they're such a bargain when you compare them to other shops, how can anyone resist? :)
      Bobbyanne
      xxxx

      Delete
  3. Oooh these sound right up my street! Love sweet smelling products!! #PoCoLo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Is there anything better than walking around smelling like a cake??? :D
      Bobbyanne
      xxx

      Delete
  4. Lovely sweet smelling mixes there #PoCoLo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They absolutely are! The whole range is just delicious! xx
      Bobbyanne

      Delete
  5. Oh wow! I bet these smell utterly divine! I need to go and find them just for a sniff :) Thank you for linking to #PoCoLo x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really, really do. Thanks for hosting such a great link up! :) See you next week!
      Bobbyanne
      xxxx

      Delete

Please feel free to comment with a question or your own top tip!