Wednesday, May 20

Wildlife and lipstick on Instagram #5

This week my Instagram (@PromisingYellow) post is full of animals and lipstick! We had a great time at the Stafford wildlife fair at Stafford castle last weekend with baby dwarf bunnies making me swoon and stalls of handmade treats including some of the most colourful and beautiful fudge which of course had to come home with us! I also stepped into Superdrug and found the most gorgeous Coral Combination of nail polish and lipstick - still loving them both!! Only £1 each from MUA, my Bright Coral nails are dancing over the keyboard making me smile :-) Anyway, without further waffling, here's my fave Instagram shots of the week!! 

2 dwarf baby rabbits, white and black huddling in the hay and sleeping. So so cute, tiny and fluffy at the wildlife fair
The baby dwarf bunnies - how cute?!! These two littlies were huddled in the corner looking like Ying and Yang, trying to get some peace from all the children trying to stroke them!

Jelly trifle flavour fudge at the stafford wildlife fair at stafford castle. It's a fudge thing. On the left is Cherry bakewell flavour on the right is banoffee flavour.
A whole table of fudge in bright colours and beautiful flavours like Jelly Trifle (do you have Jelly Trifle in other countries? Do you know what it is?), skittles, cappuccino, banoffee and my favourite by far - cherry bakewell! Gorgeous flavours of almond and cherry, exactly like a cherry bakewell cake. They have a Facebook page - It's a Fudge Thing if you want to check them out.

Wood pigeon in an apple tree in the rain. Big rainstorm with wood pigeon lifting his wing up to shelter.
A giant rainstorm scared away most of the little sparrows but this wood pigeon sat in my neighbour's half an apple tree and stuck his wing up in the air. I don't know if he was trying to shelter or washing his armpits but he sat there with no shelter for ages!

Curled up and sleeping adorable little Jack Russell terrier. Gorgeous small doggie hiding her nose. My pet.
Couldn't resist this pic of the mad and beautiful little doggie, she's been staying with us this week and eating all the chicken!
 MUA lipstick and nail polish in bright Coral from superdrug.

Bright coral nail polish and lipstick from MUA in Superdrug. Addicted to these beautiful colours - Review here!

Yankee candle shade shot from above, gold and white.
Yankee Candle shade from above. My favourite summery fragrance right now is Turquoise Sky, beautiful!
 
Bespoke wooden plaseholders and keepsakes for wedding. Woodburned by hand onto birchwood gift tags. Etsy. Wine glass charm.
I've added some new items to my Etsy shop! Wedding placeholders, designed to sit around the stem of the champagne glass and at the end of the day the guests can take them home as a keepsake of the day. Made of birchwood so they'll last as long as the marriage itself!

Yellow gerbera daisy
Flowers flowers everywhere! A big sunshine yellow gerbera daisy! The best colour in the whole world ever :-)

Peeled banana on a chopping board.
There's no getting around it, I put my banana on the chopping board and then got a bit arty. . .
gorgeous little jack russell terrier waiting to go out for walkies. Excited big brown eyes.
It never gets old - "do you want go WALKIES??!!" She's instantly excited!!

MUA lipstick from Superdrug. Budget makeup review, shade 7 coral coloured peach toned lipstick
And one final shot of my new favourite lipstick. I love this shade, it adds a beautiful glow to my face and really brightens my skintone. Lovely.

So there are my fave shots from my Instagram over the last week, come and find me @PromisingYellow and we can be Insta buds! :-)

Ciao for now
Bobbyanne
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment with a question or your own top tip!