Want to see the other 2 fun nail looks for Valentines Day? Try Valentine's Pink Ombre or Pink Champagne!
You will need
- A pale base colour - pale peach works well or try a purple theme with a pale lavender or go pure with white! I chose a very pale, chalky pink.
- 2-3 shades of pink - go for 2 pinks and a red or 1 pink and a couple of purples according to what speaks to you!
- A dark colour - black/brown/burgundy/purple, make sure it's the darkest colour you've got, I used a very dark burgundy
- Toothpick or kirby grip (bobbypin)
- And of course - glittery topcoat!
Don't worry about being neat, you'll use the dark shade to round out the shape of the hearts and define the edges later.
Finally, tweet me a picture @promisingyellow and if you want to watch a video tutorial here is the original Bubzbeauty tutorial which I have been happily adapting year after year - we all love a bit of Bubz!!
Have a fabulous Valentine's day - whether you're taken, single or looking, it's always fun to embrace the hearts and the pink and the glitter!! Let your inner barbie girl out with one of these nail looks;
Have a wonderful day, laugh, love and kiss!
Happy Valentine's day
Ciao for now