Friday, October 31

The 'me time' tag


I recently watched Essie Button's "me time" tag video with Amelia and thought it seemed fun! So here I go;

What do you watch or read during me-time?
I love watching the Gilmore Girls! It makes me happy, everything is lovely there and the townspeople are just so warm and fuzzy. It's like watching a hug. 
Also - Cool Runnings. I have so much love for that movie. So so so so so much love <3


Cool runnings Disney movie


What do you wear during me-time?
I wear warm things, I hate being cold. I'll quite often wear a big woolly scarf. I'll either wear my thick, stretchy burgundy leggings (glimpsed in this post) or the only pair of 33 inch jersey jogging bottoms (sweatpants) I've ever found -EVER! With one of my university hoodies or a rather fetching skiing jumper I found in the men's section of Asda last year.

What are your me-time beauty products?
Nails nails nails. I don't consider facemasks etc as me time, I consider them essential maintenance! So when I'm having my me-time I spend an hour or so removing my cuticle, painting and decorating my nails.

Current favourite nail polish?
A gold Barry M glitter nail polish, it looks great over a burgundy nail polish (in this post) and I've been wearing this look all the time lately!

BArry M gold glitter top coat nail polish

What do you eat/drink during me-time?
Tea or hot-chocolate with loads of squirty cream. . . .then I usually eat all the cream and go and get some more!! to eat I like to dunk custard creams into tea. If you're American and hence never tried this, you're missing out!

Hot chocolate with whipped cream, hot cocoa

Do you ever have outdoor me-time?
Yes I do. Usually with a little cute doggie running around me and camera in my hand to capture anything beautiful I spot. In summer I like to sit outside with a book and some random pineapple mocktail I make up.

Current favourite candle?
The little tea-light inside my carved pumpkin. Only the 2nd time I've ever carved one and it looks so cool!

Would you ever go see a movie alone?
I would and I have! When I was at university I had a 4 hour gap in the afternoon/early evening one day a week. It was always quiet and I loved it. If you've never done it give it a try, I promise nobody looks at you like you're a weirdo.

Favourite online shop?
Matalan. Honestly I'd be naked if it weren't for Matalan.

Anything to add? What else do you do during me-time? 
I bake, I put silly things on facebook and of course watch lots of youtube videos. 

It may be self-indulgent of me, but hey, this is a blog after all! Please leave me a link if you decide to do the me-time tag, I hope I'm not the only blogger out there doing this! Or maybe I do, would that make me a trailblazer??? ooh.

Anyway, I'm off for custard creams and a big mug of tea 
Ciao for now
Bobbyanne
xxxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment with a question or your own top tip!