Thursday, October 16

Dolly's Mixtures Bubble bath/Shower gel

Hi!

Boring food shopping *yawn* then you're in the bath/shower aisle gazing up at the most gorgeous range of shower/bath gels! Step forward Asda and Dolly's Mixtures.  I love when supermarkets have their own ranges of shower/bath gels that you can't get anywhere else. It's like finding treasure!

Dollys mixtures shower gel, bubble bath on asda shelf, full range of flavours


I love bubble baths but hate showering. I live in Britain and it's cold! So to make it bearable for myself I go after the fruity, sweet scented shower gels and bubble baths. I love them!! Cupcake, Strawberry milkshake and chocolate scented bubbles will all get me in the shower.

This week I had a look around Asda, (now owned by wal-mart) and was immediately attracted by Dolly's mixtures, a new range of bath/shower gels. 

Dollys mixtures shower gel, bubble bath, rhubarb and custard, lemon bon bon, strawberry daiquiri etc
Dolly's Mixtures bath/shower gels; L-R Candy floss, Bubble gum, Pina Colada, Rhubarb and Custard, Lemon Bon-Bon, Strawberry Daiquiri
The design of the bottles is so girly and colourful and look at those flavours! Pina colada, vanilla cupcake, lemon bon-bon, rhubarb and custard - how can you resist? I couldn't!

I spent a good ten minutes sniffing each and every one, being transported away from the hum-drum every day supermarket atmosphere, before choosing pina colada as my buy of the day! Honestly, I could easily have bought ten!

Dollys mixtures shower gel, bubble bath, bucks fizz, red velvet cupcake, lime mojito and vanilla cupcake
Dolly's Mixtures bath/shower gels; L-R Strawberry Daiquiri, Buck's Fizz, Red Velvet Cupcake,
Lime Mojito, Vanilla Cupcake
I got home and poured a modest amount by my standards into the tub and waited impatiently for it to fill. Even with the small amount I'd used my whole bathroom was filled with steamy clouds of sweet, coconut, pineapple fragrance and a mound of creamy bubbles were beckoning me in. The thing that always leaves me dissatisfied with bubble bath is when they smell so good in the bottle but once you're in the bath the fragrance disappears. Not so with Dolly's mixtures, the room and the bubbles were deliciously scented.

Dollys mixtures shower gel bubble bath pina colada with bubbles in bathroom
Oh, just look at those artfully placed bubbles carelessly cascading down. . .
Dolly's mixtures gets the seal of approval from me! I love the scents, the bottles are beautiful, the packaging is cute and cheery and I can't wait to choose another.

Dollys muxtures bubble bath, shower gel rhubarb and custard and lemon bon bon, sunshine yellow
You can almost taste those rhubarb and custard sweets, and the lemon - what a gorgeous colour!
At only £2 each they'll make great Christmas presents, maybe choose 2 or 3 and put them in a little basket with a bow around them and a fancy shower puff. That would definitely make me happy on Christmas morning!!

And the best thing of all? Very clearly on the back reads "against animal testing." 
Perfect, thanks Asda!!

Which flavours would you like to try?

Ciao for now
Bobbyanne
xxxx

1 comment:

  1. hi ive been looking for the other flavours because I really want them have they stopped making them?xx

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment with a question or your own top tip!